Explore the diversity of Indian architecture through pop-up cards!
Make your own pop-up versions of:
- The exquisite Mysore Palace adorned with intricate carvings and durbar halls
- The glorious gopurams of South-Indian temples
- The splendor of a traditional Chettinad house!
Why this kit?
- Learn concepts of paper engineering - With each activity you will learn a different paper engineering mechanism that will make your final work pop out of the page!
- Experience craft - Cut, fold, stick! Hands on learning experience that lets you "make" rather than just learn or memorize
- You can then apply these concepts to make art of your own!
The kit contains:
- A4 sized prints of templates for:
- Mysore Palace Kit
- Chettinad House Kit
- Gopuram Kit
- All templates are made of 180 GSM paper
- The kit contains a link to an instructional video
Ideal for ages 8+
Great family activity - delights adults & children alike!
80% of the profits from this set will go to our NGO partner - Paper Crane Lab. Paper Crane Lab is a nonprofit organization based in Bangalore, focussing on increasing access to STEM (Science, Technology Engineering, Mathematics) education for all ages by combining STEM concepts with art and creative projects.
Nominal shipping fee additional - will be calculated at checkout