A-Z cards that not only open up discussions around STEM careers, but also on diversity in India!
This set contains:
- 52 illustrated cards - A pair of cards for each letter from A-Z, one with the career name, and the other one with a description
- 2 instruction / introduction cards
- 4 trivia questions & answers cards
- Cards are 2.75 * 3.75 inches
How to use the cards
- STEM learning tool - Use pairs of flashcards to learn, observe and discuss different STEM careers. Use the "Trivia Time" cards for some fun recall!
- Conversations around inclusion & diversity - The illustrations on the cards reflect Indian names, attires and skin tones. These cards also present an opportunity to talk about different regions & religions in India. There is also a representation of persons with disabilities.
- Play memory - Shuffle cards, keep them face down, lift two cards at a time. If the cards match (Career & description), player collects the cards. Player with most cards wins.
- Play snap - Shuffle and distribute cards. All players keep their cards face down and drop the top most card. If the card forms a matching pair with top most pile, player takes all the cards. Player with most cards wins.
Ideal for ages 6+
Great family activity. Unlimited conversations, unlimited fun!
Fun, STEM learning and conversations around inclusion - all in one card game!
50% of the profits from this set will go to our NGO partner - Paper Crane Lab. Paper Crane Lab is a nonprofit organization based in Bangalore, focussing on increasing access to STEM (Science, Technology Engineering, Mathematics) education for all ages by combining STEM concepts with art and creative projects.
Nominal shipping fee additional - will be calculated at checkout